Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Girl Pants

ooo geez. Here I am sitting in a coffee shop in Nashville pretending I know what I am doing by creating a blog.
Just for clarification, I do not know how to operate these things (computers).
First, this supposed blog is to communicate with all that I love while I am in Kampala.
Second, I must apologize for any crazy mumble jumble that may appear on here from this point forward.
Third, please, I ask you, to write me often. Even if I pretend to ignore you. Chances are my memory lost set in and I miss you terribly.
WElp that is all for now.
I do not know what to do with this now...any pointers?
eee golly.
Act counter intuitively
Kami Anne

6 comments:

Kenli Shea said...

ooooh I love it. Welcome to the blog world. You better not have memory loss from writing on this about happenings in life.

Sarah Megan said...

Oh Kami Anne Coy.
I miss you already and you are still in America.
Crap, what am I suppose to do when you are across the world?

kaelea said...

Looky-looky, it's my little sister in the big world of blog!! You are so brave! I want to be like you when I grow up!!

Well, as many other bloggers know, I'm really more of a blog-stalker than commentor but I will do my best to be a good communicator while you are out of the states.

I'm so thankful to God for you. God's blessings as you continue to walk alongside Him. I love you, baby girl.

J. B. said...

Oh, I miss you. I'm in Portland right now and you're not here. Maybe I'll show up when you're around though. And if not then, then later. Africa anyone?

Damian said...

Well Miss Kami...bless your heart...this all looks might fine what you've done!
I should really cut out those southern belle lessons I've been taking lately??
Let the dream unfold in front of you and experience God's grace working right before your eyes!
Whatever you need - ask the question and all will be provided.

Kristi said...

Hey girly! Glad we have this way to keep up with your happenings (you know, it is hard to keep up with your life!).

Love you much & looking forward to seeing how the Lord uses you in your newest adventure!