Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've had way too much tea and water today

Yes we are still alive...eee I may be the worst blogger ever. So sorry. We have been very busy and had little internet access lately. Chris went into the hospital, which was very funny but horrible for him. He is healing and getting better. We are still teaching. And no, I have not gotten any better. But I do love teaching P5. They are the greatest kids. Mostly, they like me and the others don't. Golly, how selfish is that huh?
The boys are doing great. Exhaustion is pretty prominent. But the kiddos and their spirits keep us going.
My birthday was so much fun! We took the day off and had a shower for the first time since American soil. Holy moley, it was so great! Let me tell you, when one of the highlights of your 21st birthday is a hot shower, you know it has been too long. Seriously, though we had a great time. Plus, we made new friends and had a great time.
We have loaded some pictures on to this site. Please check them out. More are to come whenever we find the time. I love you all and miss you. Hope your lives are full of love and joy.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dorcaschildrenshome/Africa

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great update, Kami! The pictures are too precious. I wish I could bring a few of those little ones home with me!

I'm glad you were able to shower. I was going to say something about that smell...