Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh my goodness I promise I am still alive I just am possibly the worst blogger ever in history.



You know that feeling when you miss a friend's birthday? You have already bought them a present but by the time you remember you missed the birthday you feel it is too late to call, run into them, or give them the present...That is about how I feel now writing on here. It has been well over a month...okay safe to say a month and a half. My humble apology is all I have to offer and a few stories that may make it worth it. ooo and maybe a few pictures if they have the decency to load:

As of late we have dug a garden and it is blooming amazingly. The kids will soon be eating peas and cabbage and potatoes and greens.  A great addition to their bland diet. We have fired our headmaster at the Primary school....and yes, he did steal money and a bed oh ya and a mattress. Wonderful man really, but just couldn't keep someone around who yelled at the teachers in the middle of class. So for the time being I have been learning how to operate a school, teach, and other such activities. 
The home is doing fabulous. God is good and has been such a provider as always. Money comes from the blue and keeps us afloat. Medicines continue to arrive and school supplies are available so the boys are well equipped. 
Thanks to support, the veranda of the main house has been redone and the foundation is no longer in danger of deterioration. 
Abudul dressed in nothing but polythin bags from the rubbish pit yesterday. The top portion looked like a boxer unitard and the bottoms were bikini bottoms with a bit of flair. No pictures to accompany this, but I am sure you can imagine. 
Please forgive me for the lack of information through this blog. Please check out the home's blog for better stories and more pictures. Please. Please. please...
http://dorcaschildrenshome.blogspot.com

No comments: