Thursday, January 17, 2008

A boring title line should be here: THE TRIP.

hee hee. 8:25 pm. I started feeling nausious. Ugh. I sauntered on down to the bathroom. Definitely sounded like a bolimic. Second trip to the bathroom. And again I get accusing glances. Listen ladies...I am not counting calories mmmkay. Not 5 minutes after boarding did the long long long tedious repetition of up-chucking occur. It kinda went like this:
1.feel it coming
2. grap for bag
3.get oh so hot
4. did like Neli says and took off my clothes
5. let it all come out.
6. get freezing cold and apologize.
7. reinstitute clothing
8. pass out.
9. repeat for at least 4 hours.
After many trips to the bathroom, I finally passed out in the batheroom. That did it i guess. They moved me to first class to lie down. We could have saved all that drama and hubbub long ago if I would have started passed out in bathroom. Write that down.
Anyhoo, Thursday i am finally able to eat. yeah. i think food poisening was the kicker. Please stay away from fishy looking sushi from safeway.

2 comments:

kaelea said...

Ohhh, baby girl! Was it really food poisoning or just your extreme love of flying? I'm so sorry!!! But I'm so glad you made it there safely, albeit thinner. I'd love to hear Chris' side of the story!

I love you and God's blessings on your precious head!

Kenli Shea said...

I told you that sushi was bad for you, if only you had listened to me. But, oh no Kami has to learn the hard way.