Monday, January 14, 2008

Prepare-ed-ness?

It is now less than 12 hours before I am expected to jump on British Airways flight number 0052. It seems fishy to me. Who decided it had to be flight number 0052? Is this only the pilate's 52nd flight?Because if so, I may need to rethink my prayers.

Welp, regardless, the flight doesn't cause me too much concern. Besides the fact that with this new medicine I have been taking for a crazy infection that brought four blazing ambulance boys into my house, makes me real nauseous. Hee hee. Poor soul sitting next to me.

I have had a most wonderful send off. Friends in Nashville poured their love and prayers upon me when I left. It was so incredible. God has blessed my life with those I love in Nashville. Back in Portland, my family could not have been more supportive. From late night benefit concerts to packing my life for a year in ziplocks, they each put in so much. Love and prayer has covered me and I feel ready to go.

Although it is strange being metaphorically on the edge of a waterfall about to jump in. I have been looking at the edge for the past couple months, suiting up. All I want to do is jump off the bloody thing. I don't really know how I am going to land, but that is not why I am jumping. Now I am right at the edge. What is there? Anxiety. Fear. Excitement. Wonder. Mostly faith that something amazing is going to come of this experience.

It will be so great to come back and read these as time progresses. I pray that God covers you with His love and angels. May we not "not be selfish; not trying to impress others. May we be humble, thinking of others as better than ourselves. May we look out not only for our own interests, but always taken an interest in others, too." Phil 2:3-4

Dear friends, oooo how I love you. I would kiss you on the head if I were with you. As for now, I am in my pjs, alone in my brother's house, showerless, and hanging out on the internet. hee hee

Kami anne
ps. Please continue to put up with my blogs as they may get rotten while I am transitioning into everyday life. Sarcasm may be at an all time high. Just brush it off, I am full of poo.

2 comments:

Kenli Shea said...

You are full of poo. I hope the sarcasm is at an all time high. Praying for you and Chris. Love you guys.

Sarah Megan said...

Yeah I agree with Kenli you poo filled girl.

I lovelovelove you outta control.